Cheaper/Less Efficient Product Trane/High Efficient System
1) Less expensive ($4,000) 1) More expensive ($6,000)
2) Lower reliability 2) High reliability (check consumer rep.)
3) cheaper parts 3) quality parts
4) repair cost 4) usually no repair cost
5) shorter life span 5) longevity
6)Another ($4,000) to replace . 6) Still working & still saving.
So the next time you are in need of an HVAC system replacement, make sure you do thorough research and don't just go with the cheapest quote. At T.M. Street Heating & Air Conditioning, we will advise our customers of the best option for them based on their available income and we offer great financing options as well. Based on our experience we feel that Trane offers the best product around & since we offer the best service, we feel that joining with a company that operates under similar standards was a no brainer. It is true in all area's of life, you get what you pay for.